Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lord of the Flies Chapter 1 - The Sound of the Shell “What happened?” Perspective: Piggy


Hi there, who ever is reading this means we were rescued, or we died. I am writing in my school handbook, in the section under, “Notes.” Where I am writing it doesn’t matter it’s why I am writing it.
When we were on a plane back to school our plane crashed, when I woke up I was on dry land, which sounds crazy out of every place to land we landed near an island. I meet a scared boy; he has keen skin as well as fare. His body frame is muscular and it looks like he could be a great boxer. We look around at the scar and decide to walk together down to the beach. The boy immediately strips down naked because the sand is so hot. He throws his clothes down on the ground, and I ask him, “What’s your name.” and his response was simple in one heart beat “Ralph.” I guess it didn’t matter what my name is cause my proffer for him to ask me never happened. So I said, “At school they called me Piggy.” Which I completely wish I could take back cause I didn’t know he would jump up and down yelling, “Piggy, Piggy!” which was funny I guess cause I am fat and have asthma. When I knew that he wasn’t going to tell them Ralph climbs up on a ledge looking down into the water. I look down and ask, “Where are the adults?” Ralph shrugs and asks from under a palm fronds, “Is this an island,” all these questions I want to be answered, but before I can answer, I catch my eye on a……..rock, shell, a shell. I run down to the water and Ralph jumps in and gets it out of the water. I tell him all about how one of my relatives had one of those and I wasn’t allowed to cause my asthma. I explain how to blow it and by the time he figures it out the trees are shaking and birds are rustling and there are signs of wildlife. We figure boys will come when they here it. And by the time they do I start collecting names that Ralph can’t here or maybe he is just uninterested. A group of people in togs departing out of the forest. We decide to have a leader; a chief,a communion Ralph and the leader of the togs Jack are the nominators. I personally don’t know I definitely don’t want Jack because he made a sniggering comment to me and called me fat. But Ralph laughed at me so I guess I will just go with the flow. My opinion doesn’t matter anyways.

1 comment:

  1. BLOG GRADE
    ACCURACY – 5
    GRAMMAR – 5
    5 VOCAB. WORDS – 5
    ON TIME – 5
    TOTAL POINTS = 20

    ReplyDelete

Fire

Fire
this is what i imagend what it looked like when the fire broke loose on the island